This pizza dough recipe is just how mom used to make it! And there’s no denying that her pizza nights were always a favorite in my family. Just ask my sister, Barb, who would ask for Mom’s homemade pizza every single birthday…not to mention 364 other days of the year. Thanks sis!
Mama Fucci's Homemade Pizza Dough
SO WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED IS:
- Pour warm Water into a large bowl. Add Yeast until it starts to foam (about 5 minutes).
Food Processor Method:
- In food processor, combine Flour, Sugar, Salt and Oil.
- Add Yeast mixture
- Mix until thoroughly kneaded and dough ball forms. Dough should be sticky but not overly so. Add more flour if necessary.
- Add Sugar, Salt and Oil into Yeast mixture.
- Add Flour and Mix in bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Turn out to floured board and knead until tender. Dough should be sticky but not overly so. Add more flour if necessary.
- Place on greased pizza pan and cover with a clean towel.
- Let rise.