Sautéed Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles)
Sautéed Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles) are fun to say and easy to make. They're a perfect side dish that pairs well with anything from fish to meat.
Servings: 2 people
SO WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED IS:
- 1-2 Zucchini
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Butter
YOU'LL ALSO NEED:
- Frying Pan
- Silicone Spatula
- Garlic Press
- Sharp Knife
- Cut off both ends of the zucchini using the sharp knife.
- Using 1.6mm Julienne/Grater attachment (or similar) on the Mandoline, slice the zucchini lengthwise, creating the Zoodles. (If you don't have a Mandoline, you can also hand slice them in to very thin strips.)
- Heat Skillet over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and one clove of garlic using the garlic press.
- Add Zoodles.
- Season with salt and pepper to date.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes, mixing occasionally with silicone spatula.
- Right before reaching desired doneness, remove from heat and add butter.
- Mix butter in until it melts and thoroughly coats the Zoodles.