Sautéed Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles)
Sautéed Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles) are fun to say and easy to make. They're a perfect side dish that pairs well with anything from fish to meat.
Servings: 2 people
SO WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED IS:
- Cut off both ends of the zucchini using the sharp knife.
- Using 1.6mm Julienne/Grater attachment (or similar) on the Mandoline, slice the zucchini lengthwise, creating the Zoodles. (If you don't have a Mandoline, you can also hand slice them in to very thin strips.)
- Heat Skillet over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and one clove of garlic using the garlic press.
- Add Zoodles.
- Season with salt and pepper to date.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes, mixing occasionally with silicone spatula.
- Right before reaching desired doneness, remove from heat and add butter.
- Mix butter in until it melts and thoroughly coats the Zoodles.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 455IU | Vitamin C: 35.6mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.7mg