Instant Pot Stuffed Artichoke
Today on Tiny Kitchen, I’m going to show you how to make the Best Stuffed Artichoke in an Instant Pot…perfect for dipping into a big old bucket of melted butter.
Servings: 2 people
SO WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED IS:
Prepare the Artichoke
- Cut off the stem of the Artichoke at the base to make it level. Save stem as we will use it later.
- With Kitchen Shears, cut off the top of all the leaves of the Artichokes to remove the sharp points.
Prepare the Stuffing
- Chop 1/2 onion and add to a Mixing Bowl
- Remove the tough, outside portion of the stem of the Artichoke. Dice the stem. (Note: if your Artichoke didn’t come with the stem, don’t worry, just skip this steAdd the diced stem to the Mixing Bowl.
- To the Mixing Bowl, add Panko Breadcrumbs, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Salt, Pepper, Zest of a Lemon, Golden Raisins, about 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, the juice of 1/2 Lemon. Stir. The Stuffing should stick together a bit. If you need more moisture, add some water a Tablespoon at a time.
Stuff and Cook the Artichoke
- Squeeze the other 1/2 Lemon over the Artichoke.
- Stuff the leaves of the Artichoke with the stuffing.
- Add the Trivet Accessory into the Instant Pot. Fill the Instant Pot with about 1 cup of water.
- Place the Artichoke In the Instant Pot and put the top on. Set to “Manual, Pressure Cooking,” “High” setting. Set to 13-15 minutes, depending on the size of the Artichoke and press “Start.” When finished, quick release the pressure.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 973mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 265mg | Iron: 3.2mg