Cinnamon Chip Banana Bread
The age-old question about whether or not to put nuts in your Banana Bread has been finally answered: Who Cares!?! We’re putting Cinnamon Chips in ours and it’s gonna be sooooo much better.
Servings: 8 slices
SO WHAT YOU'RE GONNA NEED IS:
- Smash the bananas and set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, applesauce, eggs and vanilla extract
- Beat with hand mixer for 2 minutes, until frothy.
- Into the egg mixture, slowly add the dry ingredients from the small mixing bowl, mixing with silicone spatula until thoroughly combined into a thick batter.
- Mix in bananas.
- Fold in cinnamon chips.
- Transfer into oiled bread pan.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for about 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 267mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1.7mg