If Artichoke Hearts are large (fewer than 8 to 10 per pound), cut them in half or quarters.
Season Chicken Tenders on both sides with Salt, Pepper and Paprika.
Dredge seasoned Chicken Tenders in flour, shaking off the excess.
Add 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil to a Frying Pan over Medium heat. Add Chicken Tenders to the Frying Pan.
Cook until Tenders start to turn opaque around the edges and they are golden brown on the bottom.
Turn over and brown Tenders on the other side (Note: you do not have to fully cook the Chicken Tenders at this point. You just want to make sure they are browned on both sides.
Remove Chicken Tenders from the pan.
Add remaining 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil to the pan. Add Mushroom until they start to soften. Add Artichokes. Cook for 2 minutes.
10. Add Sherry and Chicken Stock. Turn up heat to High to bring to boil and then turn off the heat.
11. Butter Casserole Dish with half of the Butter.
12. Add Chicken Tenders to buttered Casserole Dish. Arrange Artichokes around the Chicken. Pour Mushrooms and Chicken Stock evenly on top.
13. Bake at 375F for about 45 minutes. Remove from oven.
14. Place remaining Butter evenly on top of each of the Artichokes.